Virtual Assistant Social Media Management Services
How much time do you spend working on your business social media each week? Lying in bed worrying about what to post, deciding on a post topic, creating the graphic, taking photos, filming videos, editing video content and writing post captions.
Then tomorrow, you do it all again.
It can seem endless.
But, 90% of UK adults are on at least one social media platform, so you know you need to have a presence on social media. It’s just such a struggle to find the time (and headspace) to create social media content.
That’s where we come in.
Client Instagram Results
Increase in reach
Increase in engagement
Increase in impressions
3 Reasons why you should choose Planner Bee VA Services as your Social Media Manager
- Save time. When I speak to business owners like you, they tell me that the number one drain on their time is social media. Imagine how much time you would save if you didn’t have to keep the social media plate spinning. Imagine how much headspace you would free up if you could outsource your social media management and know that social media content is regularly reaching your ideal clients, without you having to press a button.
- Grow your audience and your sales. We understand the benefit of social media, so we want to be present on the platforms. But if you are really honest with yourself, maybe creating social media content isn’t really within your zone of genius. So, outsource to the experts (that’s us) and free up time whilst also experiencing better results across your social platforms!
- Sit back, relax and enjoy the socials. From the design details to our way with words – we have got it covered. We will do everything from planning your content and writing engaging captions to designing on-brand graphics and editing reels. So all that’s left for you to do is have a leisurely scroll and a cuppa (you deserve it).
Don’t just take our word for it…
“Maya delivered a 4-week social media awareness campaign for me, raising the profile of the brand and increasing engagement with our ideal client. As a sustainable brand it’s important that we work with people that understand and share our ethos, as Maya does.”
Social Media Virtual Assistant Services:
- Creating social media content including creating captions and sourcing stock images to accompany posts on your website
- Creating branded social media graphics
- Schedulling social media posts on your chosen scheduling platform
- Brainstorming post topics and creating a social media plan to schedule and post your social media content
- Repurposing other content (e.g. blogs and email newsletters) into social media posts
- Tracking social media analytics to help you keep on top of trends and keep your brand visible and relevant
- Engaging with your ideal clients on your social media platforms to help increase brand awareness and following
- Hashtag research
Client LinkedIn Results
Increase in followers
Increase in page views
Increase in impressions
How does working with a Social Media Manager work?
Planner Bee VA Services can support you in managing your content and profiles across all of the major social media platforms including Instagram, Facebook (pages and groups), TikTok, LinkedIn and Twitter. Plus we offer a range of monthly social media management packages to suit your needs (and budget) in addition to offering ad hoc social media support for specific campaigns.
So, you have decided to work with Planner Bee VA Services as your Social Media Manager. What’s next?
- Book a discovery call to chat through your social media profiles, plans and projects and find out how working with a Social Media Manager can help you grow your audience and your sales.
- Following the call, we will send a proposal for the social media project discussed during our call.
- Once you have approved the proposal, we will immerse ourselves in your existing website and social media content, learning everything we can about your business and brand.
- We will combine our knowledge of your brand with our social media experience and training, to create your superb social media strategy and content.
- After an opportunity for you to request any amends, your new social media content will be ready to go live and start engaging with your ideal clients.
Growing your Small Business with a Social Media Manager
As a small business owner, trying to stay visible on social media whilst also trying to stay on top of everything else that is involved in running a business can feel all-consuming. If creating social media content is something you don’t enjoy, aren’t very good at or just don’t have time to do, working with a Social Media Manager could be the solution. Not only can we create and implement your social media strategy, so that you have one less plate to keep spinning, but we can also help you to grow your audience and your sales through social media.