Virtual Assistant Copywriting Services
“If you want to change the world, pick up your pen and write.” Martin Luther.
Words and copy are at the heart of everything we do in business:
Words and copy can be used to help your ideal client get to know and trust you.
Words and copy can be used to demonstrate the transformation that your business can offer.
Words and copy can form the foundations of your brand.
Words and copy can be the difference between making a sale and not making a sale.
Regardless of the type of business you run, in today’s world copywriting is likely to form part of your business strategy. Whether it’s your blog and website copy, email newsletter and social media content or the copy on your services brochure, digital marketing includes copywriting at every step.
Having amazing copy can be game-changing for a small business. Equally, having poorly written copy that does not resonate with your ideal client can be detrimental for a small business.
That’s why you need a copywriter.
3 Reasons why you should choose Planner Bee VA Services for your Copywriting Needs
- More sales! We will immerse ourselves in your business, brand and industry, to ensure that we can bring your brand to life, charm your ideal clients and ultimately help you to create sales through your copy.
- A way with words and an eye for detail. It isn’t just our way with words that sets us apart, it is also our eye for detail. We will endeavour to get every little detail just write (pardon the pun).
- Sustainability specialists. Although we have experience copywriting for a range of businesses, we specialise in creating copy for sustainable and ethical businesses – because our passion for everything eco really does come through in our words!
Don’t just take our word for it…
"Maya has been AWESOME to work with... her way with words is amazing, she can take my ramblings and turn it into a magical masterpiece. I would highly recommend Maya with 5*”
Virtual Assistant Copywriting Services:
- Researching and writing blog posts or website pages on topics of your choice with a clear keyword focus to increase your chances of being found on Google.
- Creating email newsletters to engage with your current clients and attract your ideal clients.
- Proofreading content to make sure that everything from the tone of the copy and the adjectives we choose, to the differentiations between colons and semicolons, is as perfect as it can be.
- Researching and summarising industry news so you are ahead of the trends, always.
- Keyword research to increase your search engine ranking.
- Helping you to optimise your content for SEO to help your website get found on Google.
- Copywriting content that matches your brand tone to help keep your brand reputation consistent, authentic and engaging, so our words sound just like you.
- Creating PDF documents and brochures that allow you to easily share information with your ideal clients and tell them everything they need to know about your small business.
Interested in finding out more about our copywriting services?
VA Copywriting and SEO:
When did you last update your website? Blogging regularly and publishing content that has been optimised for SEO is one of the best ways to improve your website performance and start getting leads from Google! Plus, blog content has an average lifespan of 18 months + compared with social media posts which have a lifespan of 24 hours. If you published a blog post that has been optimised for SEO today, it could still be bringing you website traffic and leads in March 2024.
In addition to our copy resonating with your ideal client, it will also resonate with Google. We will use SEO to boost your visibility (and your brand) by helping your ideal clients to find you on Google.
How does working with a Copywriter work?
Planner Bee VA Services can support with copywriting everything from blog and website content to email newsletters, social media content and services brochures. Plus we offer a range of monthly copywriting packages in addition to offering ad hoc copywriting project support.
So, you have decided to work with Planner Bee VA Services as your Copywriter. What’s next?
- Book a discovery call to chat through your project and find out how you can benefit from working with a copywriter.
- Following the call, we will send a proposal for the copywriting project discussed during our call.
- Once you have approved the proposal, we will immerse ourselves in your existing website and social media content, learning everything we can about your business and brand.
- We will use our way with words to copywrite engaging content, in line with the brief.
- After an opportunity for you to request any amends, your new copy will be good to go and ready to start connecting with your ideal clients.
“Maya has been nothing less than a complete pleasure to work with. Professional, cheerful and sincere, she has been wildly supportive and helpful to me whilst making some significant changes to my website... Maya has brought real value to my business through her work and I would recommend her - without any hesitation at all - to other business owners who need to delegate a little without any fear of compromise.”
Working with a Virtual Assistant Copywriter to Grow your Small Business
As a small business owner, copywriting content for your website, blog or email newsletters can be at the bottom of your very long to-do-list and copywriting can be a task that you just don’t have the time or the headspace to tackle. Working with a Virtual Assistant copywriter will not only produce engaging copy to bring your brand to life, but it will also free up your time and headspace to focus on running your business.